The Student Program
Student eligibility, student must:
- Be at least 16 years of age before starting the program.
- Have completed their sophomore year of high school.
- Have at least a C average and excellent school attendance.
- Have reliable transportation to and from work location.
- Be recommended to the program by an educator, school administrator, or SCALT member.
- Obtain parental permission with a Release for South Carolina Association of Licensed Trades (SCALT) and educational institution.
- Adhere strictly to the attendance and employment regulations required by the employer and adhere strictly to the SC Child Labor Laws.